Surprises.



Im isabel.
Fyi, i am a hardcore twlight fans.



entries profile fanfic
Monday, July 11, 2011 | 8:48 PM | 0 letters





You know what, i am going to rant about how bored i am right nows. As usual, i skipped school. Boyf went school, i alone at community centre. Zzz, how boring can it be. Guess what, im watching wwe divas championship right nows. Too nice to miss any of them, they are just too chio. Kelly kelly , Eve torres & Michelle mcool . Such a beauty . Okay enough about them .





Boyf just texted me that he have ended school, he will be heading home to changed and meeting me after that. Just about there, there was a guy who is so strange came towards me and asked me to go school. Strangest thing i accounted today. I've don'tknow what else to blog about, i'll end here, update next time. Love you peeps.


← NEWER
OLDER →