Surprises.



Im isabel.
Fyi, i am a hardcore twlight fans.



entries profile fanfic
Tuesday, August 23, 2011 | 8:38 PM | 0 letters











---------------------------------------------------------------------------------






Hai everyone, life have been cope-able for me and guess what today actually has to go school for today to take my ct, but was down with fever. But well, even i go i also will flunk all might as well stay at home. I DIDNT EVEN STUDY A SINGLE THING. Went see doctor yesterday and i waited for my turn from 6.05 pm to 7.05 pm. Boyf accompany me through, he's the best i swear. Where can you find a guy who will buy things for you went he come your house, acc you to see doc and waited for 1 hr plus, help you massage when you're in pain. Your doesn't but mine does, so girls don't jealous. =^^= i just hope you won't leave me one day. My boyf is in school now, his school starts @ 8 plus if im not wrong and he reached around 11 plus. :@ i shall go and have my medicine now. Bye





← NEWER
OLDER →