Surprises.



Im isabel.
Fyi, i am a hardcore twlight fans.



entries profile fanfic
Wednesday, September 7, 2011 | 9:26 PM | 0 letters



* Don't compare your girlfriend with others outside cause y'know why, you choose her yourself.


O.t.p with baby boy ytd, the conversation was so short only. Well, bcause i've make his phone bills burst so he can't call me now so i've to call him with my house phone and its not those that can bring it around one y'know. I was lying on the floor talking to him, and dozing halfway through cause its too hot. Haha. Today wake up around 11 plus, replied msgs from bby and spend all my time playing japan life and i finally level up. Hehe ^-^ So anw, my boyf is in school and i was bored being lonely at home okayzzzzz. LOL. He going end his school soon, like finally -.- well i can say out loud ' IMISSHIM ' like alot. Okay gonna wait for him to come and bring our bunny too.

← NEWER
OLDER →