Surprises.



Im isabel.
Fyi, i am a hardcore twlight fans.



entries profile fanfic
Tuesday, September 6, 2011 | 9:09 PM | 0 letters





Just a kiss on your lips on the moonlight.





Both bunny, one boy one girl, abve is a present bought for me by my boyf for our fifth month. Hehe. Kind of expensive ah, spend almost 400 bucks or so. Boyf woke up 11 plus today and called me said that got a malay girl jump down from building at simei ITE. LOL, no reponsibility at all. Want jump also not at the sch, go jump else where ma, now make the schl like hunted like that. Anw, this sat is mooncake festival, yearly activities of celebrating will b held below my house. Hehe, catch me there if you're coming. I'm so hungry now, morning just drink tea and thats all for my breakfast and now i'm ranting how hungry i am. -.- 6 more days to my birthday, yay ! Time flies so fast without you knowing. Now i'm trying to add more songs but my internet connection is so lag-able. Anw, enjoy em' its nice.

← NEWER
OLDER →