Surprises.



Im isabel.
Fyi, i am a hardcore twlight fans.



entries profile fanfic
Wednesday, September 21, 2011 | 11:58 PM | 0 letters



Hi finally get flurby on 19 september , she is so cute and fluffy and she was very hyper. Went to lavender to collect her but sadly me and my boyf didn't bring a carrier that why have to put her in my bag. Her head keep pops out, she is curious about everything. Hehe. But luckily she didn't jumo out when we are in the train if not gg.com . She and my white netherland dwarf cant be put together cause y'know, they fight. She will have to sleep without a cage for a few week before we buy a 2 level cage fr her. Haha, she runs around my boyf house and guess what when we put her out she hop to my boyf and lick is hand, how cute can that be. Hehe. I would want to get her a partner, anyone knows who selling holland lop rabbit? Anyw, today school was totally boring like which they is not. Stayed at libary till recess oer and head to POA classes. Didn't have phone to contact my boyf. How sad. T.G.I.F , tml is friday ! Haha , can get to stay over at his house tml and the grooming is saturday. Yay! My lens reaches today and im able to collect it tml or so. Hehe, happy much =^^= i will upload more photos of my rabbit bunny next time. Stay tuned everyone.

← NEWER
OLDER →