Surprises.



Im isabel.
Fyi, i am a hardcore twlight fans.



entries profile fanfic
Thursday, October 13, 2011 | 7:39 PM | 0 letters

Jimi Hendrix Love Quote

I ask god for a flower ,
He gave me a bouquet.
I ask god for a a minute ,
He gave me a day.
I ask god for true love ,
He gave me that too.
I ask god for a angel ,
He gave me you .

Happy 14th birthday to my blood sist.

Sucha lucky day today. Even though i didn't study for my F&N exam, i can answer most of the question. I guess i would have a lot of failures cause i know i fluck my math, chem, POA and so on.
Anyw, i cabbed home cause im lazy to walk to the bus stop. See, how lazy i am to even walk for a few minute. Im going to save my money alr, no more spending unneccesary things. Im waiting for my boyf to finish school. I hope today for him will be a happier day than yesterday as he was shag for a reason. Yay, you can see how happy am i that 2011 is ending soon and the whole school module has ended. Fuck yeah! Anyway, happy birthday to my sist even though i didn't buy her any present. Haha, got to go update next time.


← NEWER
OLDER →