Surprises.



Im isabel.
Fyi, i am a hardcore twlight fans.



entries profile fanfic
Wednesday, October 19, 2011 | 9:21 PM | 0 letters



Fairytale romance.

I totally hate it when i have no phone to use. Heaven in hell alright . Yes, have changed blogskin and why uh nowadays nice blogskin @ blogskin.ws like extinct already can, find here find there one nice skin also don't have. Yesterday slept around 1 plus, talking otp with baby and he complained say that he haven bath need to sleep for school and i can swear he also will wake up late. Haha, have a lil bit of quarrelling due to some girls out there who make me real fed up can. Is like taking risk what, you scare than don't take the risk right. Wtf, reporting police doesn't make much help la dey. And i don't like to be threaten with that, i despise them. Ah nevermind, sholud never spoil my mood for today with this topic. Went ite yesterday, it was a boredom cause i thought i would meet my boyf there but i.t.e there was some misunderstanding happen there. Yes ! WATCH SHOW . Haha , its raining now and i don't how my friend would be able to meet me later. Anyw, anyone know where to buy a used rabbit cage with platform and pull out tray ? I wanted to give my rabbit a new home lea and the other i want to post is that my bunny ear finally like drop and she look so damn cute i swear , didn't have a chance to take picture and i was jealous when my boyf show me the picture of flurby with her ear totally down. It take weeks to see that okay. Anyw i have 2 ND and one holland lop and i was talking about the holland which we named her flurby cause she is very fluffy. Haha, go to head to preparing already. Love you guys, stay tuned for more updates.

← NEWER
OLDER →