Surprises.



Im isabel.
Fyi, i am a hardcore twlight fans.



entries profile fanfic
Sunday, October 30, 2011 | 12:17 PM | 0 letters



I hate lonely nights , without you .

Hi guys , just camed bck today from boyf's house. I just have so much fun even by just staying at home didn't go out is just as fun too. People always says that when you're in love , everything evolves around you just seem to be as sweet. I just hope this sweetness won't fade so easily. My boyf just bring me so much joy to my bored lifes. Having mild headache today, that why have to sleep early. Baby going to skipped school and meet me early tml. My boyf always make aneffort to meet me early if he could , sweet enough to make my heart touched. Waiting for my lens to arrive next two week or so, could'nt wait to put them on. Hehe, and 3 more days to me and his 8 th month , i just hope that i have alot of cash right now so that i could give him a present which i though of buying him couple tee . Goodnight everyone , update next time ^^v

← NEWER
OLDER →