Surprises.



Im isabel.
Fyi, i am a hardcore twlight fans.



entries profile fanfic
Sunday, October 23, 2011 | 9:27 PM | 0 letters



I am not perfect , but tell me do you ?

Hi guys , back for a post . I was watching some make up tutorial and it definately make me gain more knowledge in my make up technique . I don't even know how to do a proper make up which i've did for the past years , many people laughed. I look through fashion books, make up tutorials on youtube and gain experience everytime i done one. I always do make ups when i am about to head out and i know its not that nice, but at least its satisfied me. Goodluck to those girls in their gyaru journey.

Today early morning wake up, but i do not know that today don't have school so i happ happy go bath and so on and bused to school. When i walked to school, i saw my class don't have people so its like wierd right . Monday morning no people , so i went in and have a check and went to my general office and asked, indeed no school for today. Wasted my bus fares and my time, i could have sleep longer you know. Waited for my mum to come back from NTUC, went home used comp till now. Boyf called me and he told me he didn't went school cause i asked him to help me collect payment from his friend and his friend delayed the time till 11 plus , poor thing baby . Im waiting for him to come, guess you all know that i love him alo. Its going to be our 8 month soon, a rough path of road we've walked. I was totally pissed off yesterday when i saw my sellers scamming people money and i thought that she scammed mine too. Glad that she did replied, i getting my lens this weekend. Anyw holidays coming soon , update next time. Have a good day , see yaaaaaaa ! ~

← NEWER
OLDER →