Surprises.



Im isabel.
Fyi, i am a hardcore twlight fans.



entries profile fanfic
Tuesday, November 15, 2011 | 7:30 PM | 0 letters



Hi guys , i just got my hands on this awesome polariod instax mini 7 camera in blue and it was exciting to play with it. Flim was gorgeous and we have wide varity of series to choose from. How i wished to buy all but you know, cash isn't like water. But anw , i will be getting my miffy flim for a girl this thursday. I have took a number of picture together with my boyf , and it was like so cool y'know . Yes , this thursday like busy only cause you know why ? I willl be meeting to take flim at somerset than need to go to woodland than CCK which is so fugging far from where i stayed.

- FML -

HAHA , anyone up that agree i should go work ( helping peopel to queue for the fugging condo ) ? Cause it like so slack thats why i thinking of working but the disadvantage is 12 hr ?!? And sadly if i work i can't meet my boyf and i won't know what he is doing . I shall think about it -- Hehe , chirstmas coming soon , luv'it ! Will b celebrating together w my boyf and his family lo , cause my family don't celebrate chirstmas and only watch chirstmas show on TV which is like BORING -.-
Haha , okay update next timie . Bye guys .

← NEWER
OLDER →