Surprises.



Im isabel.
Fyi, i am a hardcore twlight fans.



entries profile fanfic
Wednesday, October 10, 2012 | 5:10 AM | 0 letters






Hi pretty peoples, today i have alot of stuffs to talked about. What did i buy this week, what i do in school & other stuffs ect. Its been a fun week for me, everything has been going smoothly. My boyfriend and i was happy together. Its just good for me in everything, god bless.


Yesterday went to bugis to trade my flora bralet for angel's bralet, although i wont be wearing it but its okay. Than trained to yewtee to buy the chirstopher kane inspired bomb top. Guess what, blogshop retailing at around $30-$40, but guess how much i got it for. $15, CHEAP OR WHAT. Today i went to get my daily needs & cosmetics. I having a pimples break out on my face, and i don't know why. Maybe its because i am currently using a new cleansing product ( hadalabo ) and my skin is more to the sensitive type so there is reaction. I need new eyeliner and foundation. My eyeliner i used has already became bad as in the tip has spoil or something and my foundation i have been using it for a few months. Time to change uh. I am like spending almost $100, plus minus, in a week in buying clothes and stuff. I had to change this bad habits. Its getting very bad soi decided to dedicate this desire to god and pray that i would not buy so much, try t control a bit la. This week and next week will be the last day i buy my clothes. After paid finish all my stuff i will save save save. I will be saving for the upcoming flea on 17th november which is a month away or so. I also will be buying new contact lenses. I will be uploading the picture later. I not sure if i can get it cause the blogshop owner hasn't reply to my pms yet but its okay i'll wait. Me, xinyuan & ash will be kupping together so each only need pay $10. CHEAP OR WHAT. Tml i will be collecting my galaxy highwaist blue from ashincans and its only $15! And friday i will be geting my hellokitty livejournal top from stylus weebly at tampines, and maybe either on friday or saturday will be collecting my leather highwaist shorts a town. This monday my boyf will be helping me to get my ashincans skull top and thats it. No more buying till 17th nov excluding contact lenses which i needed.






Nice right, haha 10$ each only. Okay, i think thats it for today blog. Seeya guys next time ☁

Third'march'11, its not the face that attracted me, its your heart. 

← NEWER
OLDER →