Surprises.



Im isabel.
Fyi, i am a hardcore twlight fans.



entries profile fanfic
Tuesday, September 25, 2012 | 12:18 AM | 0 letters


Hi guys, i have just reach home from school. Today school was teaching us the topic about blood, its was so confusing and whats else i have to present my knowledge of what are tcells and bcells this friday and its is graded. What should i do, im so stressed out. After school met my mom and simei, than went to have lunch at banquet. Than went to watson to buy my beauty needs. Spend about 40$ on those three items above. Hada labo facial wash x2 & Peach'n'apricot body lotion. Finished my garnier 3 in 1 facial wash and i was thinking which facial wash should i get next. Hada labo contain nano technology that able to go into the pores. After i used their hydating otion and milk series, damn, my face is so smooth and you doesnt need to pour alot just a few drop will lock the entire ocean. And the peach'n'apricot body lotion i bought because i was finding a lotion that can turns my rough skin into smooth skin. Because i have rashes a few weeks back, my hands and legs turn so fking rough andno matter how hard to appl lotion on it, still rough la. Zzz. Will the body lotion i just bought turns my skin smoother? I don't know but from what i just now tested, its realy make it smoother instantly. Omg. I will update on the effects next post.

Hmm, tml my mom's gonna go malaysia till sat/sunday. I'll miss her. Before this course/school started i dont even know how to treat my mom right. Cause y' know somehow our parents love us but they do not know how to express and us, we love them to but to shy to express. So we will always make them angry or they would make us irritated when we or they express their love which we/they do not like it. After this course, teacher tells us about chirt religion and i came into knowledge about chirst and im so interested in it. I felt that my attitude towards my mom are much nicer and our relationship are much closer. I just love my mom alot.  Bon voyage mommy.

Later at 7 i would have to go to paya lebar to collect my galaxy tunic, omg i just crazy about unicorns nd galaxy stuffs. I just buy and buy non stop even if i have to go on a diet to save money, i would ok! My mom would scold me asking me buy so many clothes waste so much money. I don't think so. Buy clothes is to make me up to date to the latest trend la. And unicorn top from ashincan was just to gorgeous i swear. Ifi i have the money i would buy all ther collection which have unicorns or galaxy stuffs. Butttttt .. no. Haha, okay peeps. Seeya.

← NEWER
OLDER →