Surprises.



Im isabel.
Fyi, i am a hardcore twlight fans.



entries profile fanfic
Monday, September 5, 2011 | 8:45 PM | 0 letters

Happy 6th monthsary dearest.

love Pictures, Images and Photos


Went to felin's chalet, finally get to see her after so long. I just feel that we have drifted so much that we are not that close anymore. But anyw, her birthday which is my birthday too. Its next week readers, don't forget to wish me a HBD on my facebook wall. Hehe. Watched final destination with dearest, although i was hiding behind him throughout but i can say it was a nice but digusting show. Alot of death occuring. Btw if anyone of you came by my web, if you would like to buy contact lens please do email me. I have a website who sell instock lens and the dia of the lens is damn big and only for 15 buck. Tyvm. I love my boyf. His phone has been off since morning, don't know what he up to. LOL, kind of worrying bt it okay maybe he will text me up later on ? Whos knows. Enjoy and stay. Will update next time.

← NEWER
OLDER →