Surprises.



Im isabel.
Fyi, i am a hardcore twlight fans.



entries profile fanfic
Anthrophobia
Tuesday, September 4, 2012 | 5:39 AM | 0 letters






Okay, pardon my picture. I didn't have any make up on.

I bought alot of stuff this week, and i tell u im serious ok fk. I bought, tbar plat brown ( haven receive), paris raglan tee, aic galaxy hw, jc inspired lita, le moustache peterpan tee black, twisted polka galaxy dress (haven receive), pastal colour hw short black (haven receive), flora bralet padded, flora hk top. Its too much for this week. Currently trying to save money to extend my hair on my birthday. 100 starnd ok, money fly but its okay la worth it. Cause my hair its like won't grow already that i don't want ma cause it only abit over the breast length and its also not thick enough so i hoping to thicken my hair. ^^ Today mainly was praticle, waxing. Me and ash was helping xinyuan to wax, she everywhere also ticklelish la, so we keep laughing at her. Tmw will be a long day, 10-5. I don't know how to cope as im feeling kind of tired everyday wake up so early. FYI, i was never late before uh. So who says leopard cant change its spot. Tmw is xinyuan's birthday and next week is mine! Okay 1hr more to boyfriend end of work. Just love him alot ok, he is cute. He cut his hair short today, like small little boy. Actually i feel kind of blessed to met such person like him la. Unlike my past ex, which didn't last as long as this, he treat me best i swear. Everyday meet me no atter if he's tired anot, but sometime i will rush him! He will buy any food i want even he is broke la, that why he working hard now so that he is finacially able to take care of me. Hehe. He will also give me cig, so i do not have to fork out money even though everyday i would have money to spend. But whatever its is i thanked god for letting me meet a guy like this. We quarrelled, we fight, we cried, we talked. AND lastly we're deeply in love. Thats all for the post today k. May all couples last long. <: 

Stay tuned for my next post ok.

← NEWER
OLDER →