Surprises.



Im isabel.
Fyi, i am a hardcore twlight fans.



entries profile fanfic
Saturday, September 8, 2012 | 12:24 AM | 0 letters





Okay, today im ranting on the topic me and my mum were discusing this morning and i was thinking about this ' is not that you wouldn't have karma its just that the time hasn't come ' We were talking about some bitch who were trying to break families up with her dirty mouth. Whats wrong going to overseas with friends ? Whats wrong going home to see my grandma ? Fking ridiculous, don't you think. Its like none of your business right. But my mum was so merciful that she just forgive and forget but why keep pushing her till her limits right. Its okay, now i heard that yr family has some kind of problem, actually im delighted to heard that cause i know karma has come for you. What goes around comes around, no way to hide. This goes to everybody, you done something wrong once, its okay. But upteen times, i think its just bad. Whatever you do, there will be karma its just bad or good. --

Today was boring cause i didn't know my boyfriend will be working for the whole day, 9-2 training after that work till 10. Boring! Met him for a while just now, than he rushed to work already. >: Meeting him later at night than. Yay! Finally both of my items arrive, so long. My tbar platform & my studded shorts. Will be collecting them this week. Im happy lil girl, i stop my post here kay. Have a blessed weekend before school starts on monday hehe.




← NEWER
OLDER →