Surprises.



Im isabel.
Fyi, i am a hardcore twlight fans.



entries profile fanfic
Wednesday, September 12, 2012 | 5:11 PM | 0 letters

                  Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birhtday to meeeeee.



Well as for today, NO SCHOOL. But i still wake up early in order for me to get my allowance. Okay, let me rewind to yesterday - Bathed in the morining at 7plus, receieved teacher text say having outside class at bugis mac and i was like wow outside class. Trained there about 9 plus, meet xinyuan first than waited for ash and 'cher. I was shocked when teacher say its to celebrate my birthday and guess where we celebrate at ? - SAKAE. We eat and eat, and the bills are 100 over $. Went back to school for waxing praticle after that, tired beats me. Tmw will be going to bugis, but before that i have to go amk to collect my shoe. Kk, picture spam tmw. Stay tuned ^^

← NEWER
OLDER →